Terms of Entry
At Infernos we are proud of our legacy of showing our guests the very best time possible.
To make your time on our carpet a seamless experience from start to finish, please check out our TERMS OF ENTRY.
Remember! We operate an over 21 door policy, with photo ID required by all. To safeguard our guests, no single entry is permitted, management reserve right of admission and despite the length of our queues at peak time, we promise they are exceptionally fast moving.
- Please be sure to adhere to the time stipulated on your ticket. We cannot guarantee entry outside of this window.
- We are an over 21’s club and run a strict no ID no entry policy. Accepted ID includes passports and photo driving licenses (excluding paper identification) and must be on all persons for identification purposes.
- Dress code — smart casual, fancy dress encouraged, no sports (including casual shorts) or work wear.
- Anyone seen drinking outside the venue will be refused entry
- All pre-paid tickets are eligable for a full refund up to SPM on the day of the event. Requests via email only – email@example.com
- We operate a zero tolerance on drugs. Customers MUST agree to searches on entry if asked to do so
- Management reserve the right of admission
- Your wellbeing is our priority. Consequently, to ensure the safety of our guests, we operate a no single entrants policy so that we can feel comfortable that everyone gets home safely
- Anyone refused entry or asked to leave will not be eligible for a refund
- As a licensee we have a responsibility to manage the use of alcohol on the premises. If you are perceived to be intoxicated, or are demonstrating any signs of antisocial behaviour, you will be refused en- try/asked to leave. Please take care of all in your group.
Table Booking T&Cs
- Tables are required to be admitted and seated with minimum 507 capacity by the early admission time on the night (11PM as standard).
- A late arrival (20mins or more) is considered a no show so please be prompt!
- Tables act as a base for your party and should be maintained by guest presence.
- All table bookings (with advance tickets) can access the PRIORITY ENTRANCE QUEUE
- All table booking guests are required to have entry tickets. Those with advance purchased tickets can access via the PRIORITY ENTRANCE QUEUE.
Those purchasing on the night will be required to join the GENERAL ADMISSION QUEUE..
All preorders have a maximum limit applicable. Should you go over this limit, we will adjust your order and partially refund you.
To cancel your table reservation with us — please provide at least 48hrs notice and communicate via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will refund any charges made.
- Karaoke is bookable by the hour, on the hour in one of our two private rooms
- Capacity of our large karaoke room is 30. Capacity of our small karaoke room is 15. Please do not exceed the capacity of your chosen room for your booking or we will be unable to accommodate.
- We require pre-payment for all karaoke bookings. Refunds are available only when a booking is cancelled (via email: email@example.com) with 48hrs or more notice provided.
- All Karaoke bookers are required to have entry tickets. Those with advance purchased tickets can access via the PRIORITY ENTRANCE QUEUE. Those purchasing on the night will be required to join the GENERAL ADMISSION QUEUE.
- We require all Karaoke bookers to present as a group at the front door at least 30minutes before their booked time and at latest 12AM. Any late arrivals may not be accommodated and will need to enter via the GENERAL ADMISSION QUEUE